Pre-trip 旅行预告

I really look forward for the 3 weeks trip....I do the research nearly 2 months, hope will very enjoy the trip....

Me, Hui Shin and Whye Shin's 1st stop is KL, then we will go Ipoh to overnight. The next day we will go Cameron Highland 1 day trip and back to Ipoh again. Next, we will go back to my hometown, Penang. We will go Langkawi for 3 days and 2 nights next day. After Langkawi, we will come back to Penang and play for 2 days. Then we will back to Melaka to let Hui Shin and Whye Shin change their luggage. Then we will go to Singapore. I very expect to celebrate Christmas at Singapore. We still not sure will stay at Singapore for how many days. I think will go back around 28th or 29th Dec lor... Besides that, I oso dono i will go to melaka to rest only go back Penang...

So keep touch with my blog la...once i come back to Penang, i will share my trip experience lor...


真的很期待这将近三个星期的旅行。准备了将近2个月的资料调查,希望一路会玩得很开心咯。。。

我,惠沁和炜欣第一站会去KL,然后在Ipoh过一夜,隔天去金马伦一日游,再回Ipoh。然后回到我家乡,槟城。隔天会去Langkawi三天两夜,再回槟城玩两天,然后下马六甲一天,让惠沁和炜欣换行李,然后就会去新加玻。很期待在新加玻庆祝圣诞节。还不知道会在新加玻玩几天。可能28或29号才回吧!我也不知道会不会回马六甲休息才回槟城。

所以呢,请留意我的部落格,我一回到槟城就会和大家分享我的旅记。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh... soooo goooood... finish everything dy... can go play dy.... i also wan...

shin_yeoh said...

haha...then fast fast finish ur training oso lor...then can play d