Sip Jin & Fire Tiles Demo

After my ACCA 1st paper exam on 8th June, i get to Queensbay Mall and set up the stage, mat, banner, partition board. Altough i'm abit tired after exam, but it was fun tat can meet all the taekwondo ppl and we set up everything at the mall. I spent almost 3hrs to finish up the setting. When i got bac home, it is already 2.30am like tat d lor..... Next day, 9th June, i take half day leave and go Queensbay to help out for the Tkd Championship. "Help Out" ??? I dun think i help a lot.... i juz sitting and chit chat, sometimes be the time recorder, sometimes be the security...... actually i think i din help much la..... So, 2nd day, 10th June...... I think i hav to help out more.... i dunwan juz sitting there and chit chat only.... so i go to be the time recorder whole day.....

10th June, it is unforgoten day.... this is my 3rd taekwondo demo since i join taekwondo on year 1999. My 1st demo was in year 2000, when i was yellow belt. I was performing knee breaking and basic of tkd. 2nd demo was in year 2006, black belt. I was doing taegeuk 8 and self-defense. 3rd demo.... it includes the things that i never perform during grading or training. Thats are Sip Jin (5th Dan pattern) & 3pcs tiles breaking with fire ON!!!!! The training for this 2 demo is very very rush. I juz learn Sip Jin and try the breaking in a lesson of training. How i manage to memerise the Sip Jin in a training?? I also dono.... hehe..... luckily didn't hav any mistake in the demo....

The tiles breaking also very scary..... cuz i broke the tiles in the training. But it didn't break all and I need 3rd times only can break all.... and it is without fire.... on 10th June, we have to break all the tile in 1 time only and with FIRE ON!!! I cant belive tat we all break the tiles just in 1 time~~~ The most happy is we got all ppl attention and impression... Haha....It is avery very good memory for myself to celebrate i joined taekwondo 10th years. Hehe....

Took this picture before we start the demo


The members of Fire Tiles Breaking

* I still didn't get the video for our demo.Will upload once i received la =D
Can click the link below to see the video 1st.
Link: Roy Taekwondo FIRE Tiles Demo

No comments: