Open your heart

Last saturday, the ROY Taekwondo group had a discussion . We really speak from our bottom heart, hear from others..... some of them share their own experiences..... During the discussion, i'm thinking to share my own experience/feeling/problem, but i still cant make it.... i still not dare to speak out the problem.... still cant open my heart to share with others... everytime i think about this experience & problem, it will make me sad & mad.... and also will make me cry....

I dono this problem will last how long.... i need how long only can forgot the sadness?? what i need is time?? I dono.....

I'm glad that the purpose we have the group discussion is solved.... really happy~~

2 comments:

miC said...

gal, are you ok ? :) you can always leave me a message.

shin_yeoh said...

thank you mic