Accident

22 May 2010. It is the unlucky day for me and ROY Taekwondo. 3ppl from ROY Taekwondo accident, me, Jason and Rong Xin. my case is the most serious, the other 2 is just got a little bit scratch. My 1 year car kena "BANG" by a stupid motor. So 'gek xim' T-T

It happen when i just finish taekwondo class at Union High School and is on my way to St.Georges Gilrs' School taekwondo class. I stopped at the trafic light in front of the Union High School, it is red light, and another 2 car before me. I didn't do emergency break, just normal break, but got a stupid Malay boy hit my car from behind. I think he is dreaming or cuz just after rain, so his motor break not function. The Malay boy is going to run away d, luckily got a motor stop him, if not i dono how d.
Luckily i'm wearing taekwondo full dobok, if not, i think he will bully me liao.... I guess he scared when see me wearing taekwondo dobok and is a black belt somemore. Haha... he said he dont have money, ask me share the cost of repair. I said is not my fault, why i should share ler? He is rushing to work, so he said contact me later. After that he called me and said he cant pay the repair cost, so ask me go report police.
Oh, this is the 1st time i went to Police Station and make a report. Al tough when already use to enter the Penang Road Police Station (my mum worked there before), but Petani Road Police Station is the 1st time. It is also my 1st police report. I'm so worried the police will bully me when it know the motorist is a Malay boy. Luckily i'm still wearing taekwondo pants and it give me more support. Haha... a police officer asked me main taekwondo ar? what belt? When i said i'm 2nd Dan, he said he is 4th Dan, but is 10years ago. I just smile only. cuz i dun think he is 4th Dan standard now, cuz he got a big tummy. lol~~

After that i took my car to repair. Hope i can get back my car before Wesak Day la. Need to do a lot of things during wesak.

Who wan to buy 4D?? can go to buy d. My car number is PJD 211. buy u have to think of another digit lo. Haha.... Roy Tkd ppl can buy 3225 = 3ppl accident on 22 May. lol....

The most serious place. The light also broke.

The bumper is scratch & come out abit


1 comment:

miC said...

dobok, belt and taekwondo~ lol