Happy Birthday 生日快乐

19th Nov, this year birthday not really celebrated....and not really happy...cuz....

My mum told me that she is going to do operation again....Although this is not a big operation, but i still very worry....I take 4 days of time-off from my office when i know this news, cuz my mum mayb going to do the operation on 4th Dec, and I'm rushing my training report, so i take 4 days leave and rush my report.

My wishes for this year are:
1) Wish my mum's operation everything going smoothly
2) Wish my family & friends all healthy & happy
3) My secret.... ><

生日当晚,妈妈就告诉我她可能要再次动手术。我的心整个沉了下来。虽然这次手术不是大手术,但还是有点担心。知道这消息后,隔天我就向公司拿了4天假期,因为妈妈可能在12月4日动手术,当时我又得赶 Training Report,我怕没时间赶 Report, 所以就拿了假期。


今年的生日愿望是什么?
1) 妈妈的手术要顺顺利利,平平安安。
2) 身边的家人,朋友每天都健健康康,开开心心。
3) 第三个愿望是个秘密噢 > <

3 comments:

said...

dun worry...
ur mom ll b all rite...
cheer up sis...
everything ll b ok...
no matter wat...
u stil hv a lovely sis here willing 2 share v u...
take care....

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday~
may your wishes come true...
Dont worry and be happy~

shin_yeoh said...

Thanks....i think wil be no problem la...