Taekwondo Club Annual Dinner (26-4-08)

This is my last activity in the uni-life.... The annual dinner held at Putrajaya Shangri-La hotel. The hotel is class, and the food is very class with decoration too. Hehe... The member just need to pay RM55 for the dinner (Original cost is RM110) =P
The food there is not tasty, but has nice look. The service also good. But since it is just like a gathering for all the members in the club to have a dinner and chit-chat at there, so i dun care la... haha...


The x-high com: Me, Michelle and Jie Lun in my car with my toys... Haha!!

Me & my dearest friend, Michelle

Me and funny Jie Lun

Me, Michelle and Jason

Me & the 'yeng zai', Zhi Hung

The Buffet in Shangri-La Hotel, Putrajaya


Vegi & Tanduri Hot gDog


Grilled corns & tomato


Salads, Cheese, Ham, and Salad Prawn


Grilled Prawn & Desserts

I still remember that i spent a lot of time in Taekwondo during my delta year. A lot of things happen in the high-comm and make me worried.
Today is also my 2nd anniversary for my 1st Dam black belt. 4th May 2006, i take my black belt grading. Thanks William & Sue Anne who encourage and push me go to take my 1st Dan grading.
Thanks for the committees that helps me a lot,
Michelle, May Lee, OG, Aida, Jie Lun, Chee Eng, Shikin & Anis, THANK YOU!!
Thanks the members that give your support and coordination to the club during my delta year. Thanks the new batch of committees that willing to take care of the club. Thank you you all~~

2 comments:

tsuyen said...

The food looks so deliciousssss....

shin_yeoh said...

looks delicious, but actually can see only, not so delicious...