2nd Anniversary To Chappy!!

Yeah!! Chappy now is 2 years old ++ liao.... 15th December 2006, i bought him at KL Central as a gift to my sister. He joined our family for 2yrs d lor....

He was so small when i bought him, but now bigger than my hand d lor... Let's see the pic when he was small.

The photos took by my sister after she brought him back to Penang.
Cute???


This is his 3rd home.... we change a new home for him when he grows bigger... but now it is not enough space for him d...we cant find any new container for him d... this is the biggest container that we found.


After 2 yrs.......
I just took his photo this afternoon... he is too active after bath, so hard to take a good shoot... hehe....
He likes to climb rocks...

4 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha, i dont like turtle dee..haha

shin_yeoh said...

my turtle very cute 1 ler.... u sure like it...hehe...

Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 said...

oh..u also rear star tortoise..so does my dear... hehe.. He gt 4 initially. Now left with one..we named it Big-T..will post the pics next time to show u. Hehe

Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 said...

http://carolrhythm.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-dears-star-tortoises.html