25 days Trip - Station 4 (Penang)

Date: 20/12/07 - 21/12/07
Venue : Penang (Sungai Pinang Curry Mee & Duck Mee, Thai Temple, Ket Lok Si, Penang Road Cendul and Asam Laksa, Prangin Mall, BBQ Steamboat, 点心之家, Gurney Plaza)

I'm the tour guide of Penang for this few days. I bring Whye Shin and Hui Shin to eat Curry Mee and Herbal Duck Mee at Sungai Pinang, which is only 10 mins walking distance from my house. Then i bring them to Thai Temple and Ket Lok Si.

After go to Ket Lok Si, we go to Penang road to have our lunch. Penang Road porpular with the Cendul and Laksa. The "Char Keoy Teow" is also nice, but need to wait very long, so we din order it. As Hui Shin and Whye Shin wanna have a lot shopping at Penang, so i bring them to Prangin Mall. Then they do their Nail Art at there. Then we go to eat BBQ Steamboat which required by Whye Shin.

Next day, we go to eat "Dim Sum". The "Dim Sum" is cheap and delicious. I like the "Loh Pak Gou". We eat a lot and very very full. It just cost RM19.50 for 3 person. Then we go to Gurney Plaza to shopping again. Then we go to Prangin Mall again, because I also do my Nail Art too. Then we go to have some hawker food and New World and then go back to home to rest. At first we wanna go QueensBay Mall, which is the biggest shopping mall at Penang. But one of us fell not well, so we just rest at home. Then we go to have dinner at Padang Dato' Kramat. Then, we go to Bus Stop and take our night bus to Melaka. The bus just take 5 and half hour to reach Melaka. So we reach Melaka at 5am like that.

Piggy at Ket Lok Si

SHINs born at Cow year

Penang Road's Cendul

BBQ Steamboat

"LOH PAK GOU" that i like, Taste: 10

I'm eating Egg Tart

Nail Art's prosess


My first nail art in my life

No comments: