25 days Trip - Station 6 (Melaka)

After come back from Singapore, I stay at Whye Shin house few days until 2 January 2008. I eat a lot of Melaka Popular foods like 叉烧饭, 鸡饭粒, Satay Celup, Taiwan 排骨面, Jongker 椰屋Cendul, Chinese Style Ikan Bakar, Malay Style Ikan Bakar, Klebang 鸭面, etc.... I like Taiwan 排骨面 very much, but i didn't take photo, so cant share to you all lor.... I also go to have dinner Whye Shin's family. We go to eat Chinese Style Ikan Bakar. I like a food at the ikan bakar restaurant. It is chicken makes with wine. The sos of the chicken weird because got the smell of the wine. You will feel weird in the first few try, but after that you will think the sos is very delicious. Hehe...

Klebang Duck Mee, Taste: 7
The soup is nice, but the mee so so only lor...

Chicken Rice Ball

Chicken Rice Ball

Asam Fish at the Chicken Rice Ball

Mango Rice that we eat at the Thai Festival at Makhota Parade, Taste: 9
The Mango not sweet, and the 'santan' not enough.

Ikan Bakar, Taste: 10
This fish very fresh and the chili not too many, so when you eat, you can taste the sweet fish meat.

Ikan Bakar that we eat until half, Taste: 8
It taste better with the sos provide. I like Penang Ikan Bakar more... Hehe...

Otak at the Ikan Bakar, Taste: 7

Otak Otak at the Ikan Bakar
I like the Penang Otak Otak more.... Hehe...

Fried Sotong at the Ikan Bakar, Taste: 10
I like it very much!!! The sotong very big.

31st Dec 2007, the last day of year 2007 is Whye Shin open house. I take a lot of photo of Whye Shin's room, but i not dare to share it out la... Later she kills me... Haha...Her house is very big and the design very special. I like it so much.... Whye Shin's house also got one special place, which is their toilet. Their toilet didn't have the door one ler...... Everyone can just enter the toilet can capture people bathing... Haha..... I stay at her open house party until 9pm like that, then I follow Hui Shin to Jongker Street count down. We didn't wait until count down. We go back to Masjid Tanah at 11.30pm, because too many people at there d.... I stay at Hui Shin house that night, because Whye Shin will go to her friends wedding on the next morning.
I just share her computer table la.... I like this part a lot. I like the wall that got red, pink and blue lines.

On the 1 Jan 2008, Hui Shin and I go to find Whye Shin at afternoon. Then we go to Jongker to have our lunch and then go to Fajar. Why go Fajar?? Not many people will go there..... Hui Shin says got many shoe shop at there. So we just go lo.... The shoe shop at there not many oso la... just around 7 shops like that, but Whye Shin and I also buy our new shoe at Fajar. I buy a black color boot. This is my first shoe for Year 2008.

2 Jan 2008, I have a special gathering with some old friends i know during Alpha Year at Ong Kim Ooi Satay Celup. They are Ming Wei, Boon Keat, Woen Ping and Chirstina. Eu Shing at KL, so she cant make it. We know each other at CLC because all of us always study at the CLC during my Alpha year. Long long time didn't meet them, but they all didn't have much changes, besides Woen Ping. Woen Ping, he is not single any more... Haha..... Hui Shin still so talkative, and likes to argue with other people. Haha.... Then Ming Wei become more thin than few years ago.... Boon Keat also didn't change, still that white and thin.... Chirstina is a share seller now lor.... and me, still the gal that most quite among them =P Kesian Whye Shin, because she is not so close with them during Alpha Year..... Let me share the photos that I take during the gathering la.... Sorry, dun have my photo, cuz i'm the camera gal... Then oso dun have Woen Ping and Christina photo. Who ask you both come so late wo.... Haha.... Donno when is our next gathering ler?? Must keep in touch oh!!
Hui Shin and Whye Shin
Ming Wei

Boon Keat is busying with her phone.
Just some of my friend know him, because he didn't join CLS or SRC

No comments: