12th Malaysia Election

After friday class, i take the bus to Pudu. When i reach Pudu already 4.30pm. Those popular bus company already sold out their ticket on that day. I have no choice to buy a unknown bus ticket to Penang. The ticket cost me RM40. Actually the ticket just costs RM27 on the normal day. Really hate them la.... I need to pay RM13 extra, and the bus come very very late. The bus suppose to come at 5pm, but all of us wait until 6.30pm, the bus only come. Gek Sei!! Bus came late nvm lor....the bus take 5hrs 30min like tat to reach penang. (Normally the bus can reach Penang in 4hrs 15mins like tat only) When i reach home already nearly 1am liao...
I'm the 'Kerani Pengundian & Mengira Undi' at Sum Min Primary School. I spent whole day for the election. I wake up at 5am and go Dewan Sri Pulau Pinang to collect those election stuff with my mother at 5.30 in the morning. After collect the things, we have to fetch all the things and 1 polisman to the school. After that, me, my mom and her 3 friends start setting up the place. We have to stick the election sign board and poster at the kantin. Then we start the election from 8am to 5pm. My tasks got 4 types, me and 3 of my mom friends take turns. (1) check the name, IC, face and speak it out and let the Agent from BN and DAP hear it. Then we draw a line on the person's particular. (2) Tear out the election voting ticket and pass to the 3rd kerani. (3) Punch the seal on the ticket. (4) confirm the citizens put the voting ticket into the correct box.
After 5pm, we close the election and start counting the votes. This is the 2nd part of our job. We have to count the votes and seperate it into different box in front of the 2 Agents. Then we have to seal it up and send back to Dewan Sri Pulau Pinang. We are the 1st group from N27 who send back the votes. There just a few of group who finish counting the votes and send back to there. This is the whole day job for election. The task is simple but is big responsibility. I earn some election experience this time. Lucky my sister cant go to do, then i got the chance to replace her job and earn money. Haha... I stil dono how much pay the SPR will give, hope is more than last election la... Haha... Then, maybe next election i can try to work as 'Ketua Tempat Pengundi' and earn more money liao... hehe....

No comments: