Bangkok & Pattaya, I'm coming!

Yesterday went to MATTA Fair at PWTC. I booked a ground fullboard 5D4N Bangkok & Pattaya trip. Actually i didn't plan to go travel until Dec 2008. I plan to save money and go US to find my sister. But since last academic year, i already promise my coursemate to go graduation oversea trip with them, so we pick a trip that i can afford to go, which is Bangkok trip. At 1st i plan to go Hong Kong, but the Air Asia ticket to Hong Kong on May and June which costs RM49.99 already fully book and other air lines is too expensive d, so i have to cancel this plan and go Hong Kong.

I like to be a bag-pack traveler, but my coursemates dun like it. and I know if go by bag-pack, i have to do all the schedule by myself, they sure wont help me lor.... so i have to follow a tour liao lor....

The tour now got 4ppl, but we got a promotion is 8ppl free 1ppl, so to those who interested to join us to Bangkok and Pattaya trip, u all can find me la... our tour maximum is 9ppl only. Thanks oh =)

1 comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

terrific plan...so nice~~