Taekwondo Pangkor Trip

I joined Taekwondo Club Pangkor Beach Training Trip.... We depart at Saturday 2am (Friday mid-night). I cant sleep in the bus the whole night. I guess many of the participants also cant sleep lor.... We reach Lumut Jetty around 8am in the morning. We took 9am ship to Pangkor Island. We got around 1hr to have our breakfast at Pangkor Town. I folow some of the friends of taekwondo club to Irene's aunty shop to hav the breakfast. After that, we go to check-in. Then we go to the beach to have the ice-breaking and games. We stay at the beach from 12pm until 5pm like tat... so most of us get sun-burn after that (of course included me la). After get a long Q of bath, then we start our BBQ dinner. I think it was fun because i get to help the committee to cook the food. Haha.... I'm the x-com ma... sure need to help them la... cuz i think the committee oredi very tired for whole day d.

After the BBQ, we have the treasure hunt games. Well, i have been choosen as leader for my group, so i feel abit responsibility and pressure, because i never been a group leader for a camp. I need to take care of my members' safety during the treasure hunt. This is the first of my task, cuz i think safety is more important than winning the games. Then, I need to memberise all the hand languages for the treasure hunt and teach the group members. Thanks for Jie Lun and Rommel for correcting my mistake. and luckly, my group member, Amin and other group members are very clever that can manage to guess what is the the hand language that i show out very fast. Although, we are not the 1st, but also not the last (Last group need to prepare breakfast for next day, hehe...) We show out our team spirit, we do our best. Group 3 - "Spirit" team, you are the best. Thanks to all members!!

The next day, it is also the last day at Pangkor. I wake up at 10am like that. It is very late i know. But i tot got ppl morning call ma... Haha... Actually i stil hope that got the beach training on that morning, cuz it is difficult to find a soft spot to train the self-defense. Beach is a nice place to train self-defense, but many of the camper is not taekwondo members and many of them (include me) dunwan have beach jogging after treasure hunt games because we run a lot in the games d. So, the jogging canceled. We just have our breakfast then check-out and go to the Pangkor Town to have our lunch and shopping. After that we gather at the Pangkor Jetty at 2pm, then take some photos and leave the Pangkor Island.

I very enjoy this 2 days 2 nights Pangkor trip. I can know many new friends and more close to the taekwondo friends. This is my last semester in MMU, is the last chance to get involved in the camping d. Thanks to all the committees, I really enjoy this trip.

No comments: